Saturday, November 22, 2008

TWILIGHT

OK ~ I want details from all of you who went to the insane opening of Twilight . . . Loved the books even though I never thought I would.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Hi Sandy! I saw it last night, and overall I liked it a lot. The only hard thing is that they skip over a lot of details that are in the book, so it's frustrating to watch certain parts. But it was really fun to see the story come alive. You'll have to see it! :)

Trista said...

Hey Sandy Kay! So great to hear from you. I love your blog. Maybe we can keep in touch better now. Cy is really growing up. Funny how that happens, huh! Steve and I have been married 20 years today and we can't believe we have one leaving on a mission in two months! Wow! The girls and I saw Twilight last night. We agree with Kim 100%. It's hard to fit a 700 page book into 2 hours - but a fun girls night.