Wednesday, September 30, 2009

A day in the Life of Cy and his Mom . . .

would like to express what a day in the life of SK is like ~ I've decided to put a Wikipedia Sticker on my forehead. Within about 1 hour or prying my eyes open this morning (those who know me know how well I like mornings . . .) I had to define 15 Billion words to Cy. What are subliminal messages, what is your conscious brain, what is a sub conscious, how do your conscious and sub conscious work? No I do not like Blueberries, I do not like them at all ~ I will not eat them in the morning I will not eat them in the Fall. I will not eat them wearing Red I do not care if you send me back to bed, You're just lucky Mom that I eat the cottage cheese/yogurt/flax seed goop you feed me every morning. OK ~ let's get back to this. Why again do we need vitamins and mineral and why are Blueberries full of antioxidants? Yes, Mom *rolling eyes* I know that antioxidants carry out all the bad stuff left behind in my body. And then we get to start school and learn about division. DoMonkeysShareChewyBananasCheerfully?? Well _ell if I know ~ Why do we have to put quotients down on paper. I already know how to do this on the computer!!!!! Yes, I have to go to the bathroom for the umpteenth time this morning and What was I doing in the bathroom? Silly Mom ~ I was practicing my Kyuki-Do moves. MOM Whhhhhhhyyyyy didn't I get any free time before we leave for Karate???? Silly Mom is wondering why she's still on Facebook and not passed out in the hall! Oh and then there was the discussion of Pandora's Box . . . But anyway Mom ~ What color of clothes do you think we'll be wearing when I finish my flying car (and he's very serious about this and he's not talking about a toy flying car). What features would you like on your flying car that I'm going to build for you and what exactly do you want it to do? Well for starters . . . .

4 comments:

Tammi said...

Love your post! I'm glad to hear that Cy is keeping your world interesting.

Mike and Kadie Briggs said...

His brain works way to fast for me.. how do you keep up?

Natalie said...

Whoa, I only wish I could even think of half those intelligent questions. He is quite amazing. Loved talking to you!!
Robin

David and Keri Wendt and boys said...

Wow my brain froze up just that.